Thursday, December 24, 2015

Fall Continued, Volleyball Ends and Christmas Begins

Poor girl having to share her bath with her brothers:)

First Piggies for Kodie!!

Guess who's mom forgot it was picture day at school?! Brock said, we don't need retakes Mom, these are awesome:)


First season has come to an end. It was a great year and we are looking forward to seeing what the next few years will hold! #weareweber









Only picture I took on Thanksgiving day was this one:) 

Once Thanksgiving was over, it was time to get ready for Christmas!!


And lots of yummy treats:)

And another one just for fun:)

That one night...when Family Home Evening turned into no shirt wrestling...then Brock said, "Dad, I'm takin off my pants."
Dad: "Oh no you're not!"
Brock: "Oh yes I am!"



This will be such great blackmail someday:)

5 comments:

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

If you wish to comment-

thoreaugreen@gmail.com

Emily Shorette

jawad haider said...

Hey I don't have words to describe this post. I simply want to say that absolutely informative post. It inspires me a lot. Keep posting. Hamp Oil

leang heng said...

Really great post blog!

gclub
บาคาร่าออนไลน์

balidogen said...

bali spa packages
balinese massage
best spa in bali
bali tour and transports service

mai ahmed said...

شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض